Pilates Classes Hythe Folkestone Kent
With Jane Mackenzie MA, L3 Fitness Trainer, Advanced Pilates – Back Care
Indoor group Pilates classes resume May 18th!
Group Classes Information
Everything you need to know in order to start group classes is right here:
Covid-19 Safety, Timetable, Venues, Prices, What to bring, Enquiries and Booking.
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SAFETY
Indoor group classes now running
In line with the UK government roadmap, our indoor group Pilates classes resumed from 18th May, and we maintain our Covid-Secure status. This means:
- You must NOT attend group classes if you are any experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
- You must wear a face-covering when entering, leaving and moving around within each venue. (You do not need to wear a face-covering during the class itself, and it is not recommended, but you may do so if you wish.)
- You may not 'socialise' before or after class in groups larger than 6.
- We must by law keep a register of all participants' names and contact details. (I already do this through information collected on your health screening forms. You will not be able to participate in classes unless you provide a contact telephone number.)
- Please also use your NHS Covid-19 Contact Tracing app to scan the venue barcode each time you attend class. (Whilst this is not mandatory, you are encouraged to do so.)
Jane Mackenzie's Health and Fitness adheres to all mandatory Covid-secure regulations to ensure our clients remain safe at all times. We work in conjunction with our professional industry body (CIMSPA) and insurers (FITPRO) in order to do so. Measures we have put in place include:
- NHS contact tracing adherence
- Documented risk assessments for each teaching venue
- Reduced and strict maximum class sizes to permit required 2m social distancing*
- Maintaining required social distancing between Jane Mackenzie and her class members at all times
- Taking contactless card payments instead of cash
- Strongly encouraging advance booking and payment
- No longer using shared group equipment
- Adherence to recommended hand hygiene protocols
- Ensuring adequate ventilation during classes. (Please note that in order to do so, the class environment may sometimes be slightly cooler than we are used to, so please bring an extra layer to wear just in case.)
- Cleaning of venues between classes
- Keeping everyone up-to-date with the latest regulations and guidance.
- Additional venue-specific safety information may be found on our Class Information page Timetable and Venues section, and also on our Availability page by clicking the Class Percentage bars.
Government guidance, and therefore our operational procedures, may change, and will be updated here accordingly.
*The photographs used on our website were taken before the Coronavirus pandemic, and hence do not reflect the social distancing measures we now have in place.
Jane's Pilates - Latest Newsletters
Class timetables. Back Health Toolkit! Outdoor PowerPilates. Latest newletter sent on 15/06/21.
Click to read now!
Pilates Classes Hythe Folkestone Sellindge Kent
Improve your posture and balance
Increase your strength
Improve back problems
Feel fitter and healthier
£8.00 per class or £30 for 4 classes
24/7 members: £6.00 or £22 for 4 – learn more!
Jane Mackenzie’s Health and Fitness – Pilates Classes Hythe Folkestone Kent. Pilates is the choice of exercise to put your body back in alignment, by selectively strengthening and stretching the muscles with safe, evidence-based movements. And Jane Mackenzie is the choice of instructor to ensure you achieve the greatest gains. With a huge portfolio of Pilates and other fitness-related qualifications, and a proven track-record in the fitness industry spanning the last 27 years, Jane is unmatched in the Folkestone and Hythe areas and indeed the whole southeast for knowledge and experience. You will also appreciate Jane’s warm and friendly personality, and genuine care for her clients, as she helps you achieve your goals.
Jane has a particular passion for Pilates, understanding that these excellent flexibility and mobility exercises are an essential competent in developing and maintaining general health and fitness at all ages, and particularly as we get older. Jane Mackenzie’s Pilates is not just another exercise class. With regular practice you will of course get fitter, stronger and more flexible, but Jane’s Pilates also takes an holistic approach regarding our bodies, carefully strengthening key core muscles that will in turn correct your posture, improve your functional ability and reduce the risk of injury. Jane’s Pilates is for people of all ages and abilities, and you will always feel welcome and encouraged. Pilates classes information
“After having Sciatica for over 2 years, coming along to Jane’s Pilates classes has helped me so much and the pain has reduced considerably. The classes are fantastic with such a good atmosphere. Thank you Jane, you are a brilliant Pilates teacher.”
Contact Jane Mackenzie now to book!
Jane Mackenzie’s qualifications, bibliogrqaphy and contact details.
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?
Online Pilates Classes Now Running
Booking priority and £2 discount on all face-to-face classes for 24/7 members!
Join Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and access the highest quality Pilates instruction, wherever and whenever you like. Enjoy both livestream and recorded classes with Kent's leading Pilates instructor. Be part of a Pilates community where you will learn more about Pilates, ask questions, track your progress, and much more!
Pilates Classes in Folkestone and Hythe, Kent
Jane’s Pilates classes are run at a range of carefully selected venues in Folkestone, Hythe and Sellindge. These include: the spacious, comfortable fitness room at Hythe Cricket and Squash Club, which boasts lovely views across the cricket ground towards to sea; a wonderful place for your Pilates Classes; the modern, purpose-built sports facilities at The Beacon School in Park Farm Road; a convenient, central location; and the spacious, comfortable facilities at Sellindge Sports and Social Club. All venues have plenty of free parking available, disabled access and toilets. See ‘Where and When’ here for these and other great venues.
Already Attending Pilates classes with Jane?
Jane Mackenzie’s Health and Fitness
- Pilates classes in Hythe
- Pilates classes in Folkestone
- Pilates classes in Sellindge