Last updated 15/03/20. See also our Privacy Statement.
Group Classes – Payments Policy
- Please do not arrive for class without a means of payment. If you have previously paid for a block of classes, it is your responsibility to ensure you have at least one paid-for class remaining when you arrive, or alternatively a means of payment for the current class.
- Jane Mackenzie reserves the right at her discretion to refuse entry to those without a valid means of payment for their class.
Group Classes – Booking classes
- Pay in advance to book classes. Either for single classes or blocks of classes.
- Your places are booked and guaranteed once payment has been received and Jane has confirmed availability.
- Payment may be made by bank transfer, or by cash at your previous class. For bank transfers, please contact Jane to request her bank details.
- Blocks of classes do not have to be on consecutive weeks. Just let us know the dates you wish to attend at the time of booking.
Group Classes – Cancellation and Termination
Cancellation by you
- To enable us to manage class numbers, booked classes may only be changed to a different week, if a week or more notice is given.
- If less than a week’s notice, we will endeavour to fit you in on a different class during that same week only subject to availability.
- Booked classes are otherwise non-transferable and non-refundable.
Cancellation by Jane Mackenzie
- Booking and payment in advance as above only guarantees your place if your class is able to run on any given week. Jane Mackenzie reserves the right to cancel classes without notice if circumstances arise whereby it is not possible to run the class, for example (but not limited to) accident, ill-health, non-availability of venue, etc.
- Jane Mackenzie also reserves the right to cancel classes during her holidays without notice, if it is not possible to obtain a covering instructor or if low numbers of booked participants render running the classes impractical. In the case of classes cancelled by Jane Mackenzie only, pre-paid classes will be carried over to a subsequent week.
- Jane Mackenzie reserves the right to permanently terminate classes for any reason. In the case of class termination only, pre-paid classes after the termination date will be refunded.
Group Classes – Pay on the day
- You may just turn up for a class without having booked and paid in advance.
- In this case, places are subject to availability on a first come first served basis, so it is best to arrive early. You can of course contact Jane beforehand to see how busy we are, but we can’t guarantee your place.
- Please note that telling us you are coming to a class does not guarantee your place, unless you have paid in advance.
One to One Sessions
One to One Sessions – Payments Policy
- Payment for one to one session is required in advance by bank transfer, or on the day, at the start of the session.
One to One Sessions – Cancellation
- If you wish to cancel or postpone a pre-arranged one to one session, at least one week’s notice from the arranged session date is required, or you will be required to pay for the cancelled/postponed session in full. This to enable Jane Mackenzie time to fill the vacated time slot.
- For sessions cancelled or postponed by Jane Mackenzie, a full refund or alternative time slot will be provided as preferred.
Jane Mackenzie 24/7 Online PIlates Classes
Jane Mackenzie 24/7 – Access to service
- A user account with Jane Mackenzie 24/7 entitles 1 person only to use the service. If other members of your household plan to follow these classes, separate user accounts must be purchased.
- As with any online service, there are a range of technical issues which may arise, which temporarily interrupt access to Jane Mackenzie 24/7, including but not limited to: web host and video server downtime, computer viruses, malware, hacking or cyber-attacks, failure of your own internet access, power outages, etc. Jane Mackenzie does not therefore guarrantee uninterrupted access to Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and will not be liable for any such interruptions. By purchasing Jane Mackenzie 24/7 you agree to these terms.
- In the case of service interruptions lasting for 1 week or more, the ‘Suspension of Service’ clause below will apply.
Jane Mackenzie 24/7 – Payments Policy
- Payment is required before access will be granted to Jane Mackenzie 24/7.
- If repeat payment is made before the end of the previous pre-paid period, access to Jane Mackenzie 24/7 will continue.
- If repeat payment is not made before the end of the previous pre-paid period, access to Jane Mackenzie 24/7 will be paused until the next payment is received.
Jane Mackenzie 24/7 – Cancellation, Suspension and Termination
Cancellation by you
- The minimum period for which you may purchase access to Jane Mackenzie 24/7 is 4 weeks.
- Once you have paid for access, payments are non-refundable.
- Automatically monthly subscription payments may be cancelled by you at any time. Part-used blocks are not refundable.
Suspension and Termination by Jane Mackenzie
- Jane Mackenzie reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Jane Mackenzie 24/7 service for any reason at any time. In the case of suspension of service for 1 week or more, pre-paid weeks during the suspension period will be carried over until the service is running again. Alternatively, the remaining proportion of pre-paid fees after the suspension date may be used instead as credit towards regular group classes.
- Jane Mackenzie reserves the right to permanently terminate the Jane Mackenzie 24/7 service for any reason. In the case of termination of service, pre-paid weeks after the termination date will be refunded proportionately. Alternatively, the remaining proportion of pre-paid fees after the termination date may be used instead as credit towards regular group classes.
Popup Outdoor Pilates
Popup Outdoor Pilates – Payments Policy
- Payment terms and conditions for outdoor popup classes are the same as for regular group classes, with the exception of the clause below.
- IMPORTANT. Please note that once you have booked and paid, class fees are non-refundable. (If you are concerned that you may not be able to attend, please pay on the day.) We will however endeavour to fit you in on a subsequent popup class during that same season (subject to availability only).
Popup Outdoor Pilates – Cancellation
- Jane Mackenzie reserves the right to cancel these classes for any reason including but not limited to forecast adverse weather. In the case of cancellation by Jane only, pre-paid classes will either be refunded, or credited against any available future class as preferred.
Masterclasses – Payments Policy
- Masterclasses may only be booked in advance.
- Your place is booked only once your payment has been received.
- Places are allocated according to the order in which they are paid for. (Not the order in which we are informed of intention to attend.)
- Once Booked, your place is not transferable to other people.
Masterclasses – Cancellation
- Cancellation by you 14 days or more from date of masterclass: a full refund will be offered, or you may change your place to another masterclass subject to availability.
- Cancellation by you less than 14 days from date of masterclass: payments are strictly non-refundable, and booked places may not be changed to other masterclasses. (This in order to provide time to offer your place to someone else.)
- Jane Mackenzie reserves the right to cancel masterclasses for any reason. In the case of masterclass cancellation by Jane, pre-paid bookings will be refunded.
Pilates Videos – Disclaimer
- Jane Mackenzie accepts no liability for accident or injury relating to the use of exercise videos posted on this website. You are responsible for your own safety during exercise, and should always consult your doctor or medical professional beforehand if you have any concerns, or medical conditions that may mean that these exercises are unsuitable for you. Use of these videos means you agree to these terms.
Use of this Website
The terms ‘Jane’s Health and Fitness’, ‘Jane Mackenzie’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
See also our Privacy Statement.