Pilates Classes Availability
Updated: 19/06/21 am
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SAFETY
Indoor group classes now running
In line with the UK government roadmap, our indoor group Pilates classes resumed from 18th May, and we maintain our Covid-Secure status. This means:
- You must NOT attend group classes if you are any experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
- You must wear a face-covering when entering, leaving and moving around within each venue. (You do not need to wear a face-covering during the class itself, and it is not recommended, but you may do so if you wish.)
- You may not 'socialise' before or after class in groups larger than 6.
- We must by law keep a register of all participants' names and contact details. (I already do this through information collected on your health screening forms. You will not be able to participate in classes unless you provide a contact telephone number.)
- Please also use your NHS Covid-19 Contact Tracing app to scan the venue barcode each time you attend class. (Whilst this is not mandatory, you are encouraged to do so.)
Jane Mackenzie's Health and Fitness adheres to all mandatory Covid-secure regulations to ensure our clients remain safe at all times. We work in conjunction with our professional industry body (CIMSPA) and insurers (FITPRO) in order to do so. Measures we have put in place include:
- NHS contact tracing adherence
- Documented risk assessments for each teaching venue
- Reduced and strict maximum class sizes to permit required 2m social distancing*
- Maintaining required social distancing between Jane Mackenzie and her class members at all times
- Taking contactless card payments instead of cash
- Strongly encouraging advance booking and payment
- No longer using shared group equipment
- Adherence to recommended hand hygiene protocols
- Ensuring adequate ventilation during classes. (Please note that in order to do so, the class environment may sometimes be slightly cooler than we are used to, so please bring an extra layer to wear just in case.)
- Cleaning of venues between classes
- Keeping everyone up-to-date with the latest regulations and guidance.
- Additional venue-specific safety information may be found on our Class Information page Timetable and Venues section, and also on our Availability page by clicking the Class Percentage bars.
Government guidance, and therefore our operational procedures, may change, and will be updated here accordingly.
*The photographs used on our website were taken before the Coronavirus pandemic, and hence do not reflect the social distancing measures we now have in place.
Jane's Pilates - Latest Newsletters
Class timetables. Back Health Toolkit! Outdoor PowerPilates. Latest newletter sent on 15/06/21.
Click to read now!
Bars show percentage booked. Click to learn more about Outdoor PowerPilates
- Sat 10th July 9.00, Hythe Seafront – 8 of 16 free 50% 50%
Class running as planned.
Weekly Group Classes
Bars show percentage booked. Contact Jane for latest availability, as numbers can change at any time. Please remember that if you arrive without having paid in advance, places are subject to availability. Classes last 1 hour. Click bars for venue information including venue-specific Covid-19 safety. Click below for full Covid Safety information.
Is your preferred class showing as full? Click here for options.
- Extra outdoor spaces – Classes at The Three Hills, Sellindge Sports Club and Hythe Cricket Club may be taken outdoors if the weather is good on the day, in which case three more places will become available. If your preferred class is shown as full, please contact Jane if you wish to be informed when we are going outdoors, so that you may attend.
- Further ahead – Bars show places booked for the next class only. There may therefore currently be space available on future weeks. Please contact Jane to enquire.
- Last minute spaces – Check back regularly as last minute spaces sometimes become available.
- Waiting list – We can also add you to a waiting list in case of future cancellations or spaces.
- Online Classes – You can also join our Tuesday 6.45 pm and Thursday 10.45 am classes online via Zoom, or take one of over 60 full hour recorded classes at any time. Learn more about our online classes!
- 9.00 am – Burton Hall Hythe – 0 of 13 free 100% 100%
- 5.30 pm – Three Hills Folk. – 0 of 11 free 100% 100%
- 6.45 pm – Three Hills Folk. – 0 of 11 free (+ Zoom) 100% 100%
WEDNESDAY – 23/06/21
- 9.30 am – Sellindge Sports Club – 2 of 11 free 82% 82%
- 11.30 am – Shepway Close Folk. – 5 of 15 free 67% 67%
- 6.00 pm – Hythe Cricket Club – 0 of 12 free 100% 100%
- 9.30 am – Hythe Cricket Club – 0 of 12 free 100% 100%
- 10.45 am – Hythe Cricket Club – 3 of 12 free (+ Zoom) 75% 75%
- 6.00 pm – Hythe Cricket Club – 2 of 12 free 83% 83%
Group Classes Information
Everything you need to know in order to start group classes is right here:
Covid-19 Safety, Timetable, Venues, Prices, What to bring, Enquiries and Booking.
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?
Online Pilates Classes Now Running
Booking priority and £2 discount on all face-to-face classes for 24/7 members!
Join Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and access the highest quality Pilates instruction, wherever and whenever you like. Enjoy both livestream and recorded classes with Kent's leading Pilates instructor. Be part of a Pilates community where you will learn more about Pilates, ask questions, track your progress, and much more!