Class Availability (updated: 14/09/19)
Latest Newsletter: 11/09/19
Click to read now! Highlights...
MacMillan charity coffee morning
Pilates Social Walk
Advanced Pilates Masterclass
Week commencing Monday 16th September only
Please note that no classes will be running on:
- Tuesday 17th Sept. – all classes cancelled
- Wednesday 18th Sept. – all classes cancelled
- Thursday 19th Sept. - all classes cancelled
All classes will be back to normal the following week commencing Monday 23rd September. I look forward to seeing you then. JM.
Current classes and availability
Bars show estimated attendance for the next class (percentage full). Contact Jane for latest availability, as numbers can change daily. Please remember that if you arrive without having paid in advance, places are subject to availability. All classes last for 1 hour.
- Advanced Masterclass 23/11/19 (Learn more) 79% 79%
- Tues 9.15 am – Age UK Hythe 60% 60%
- Tues 7.00 pm – The Beacon Folkestone 80% 80%
- Wed 9.45 am – Sellindge Sports Club 60% 60%
- Wed 11.30 am – Shepway Close Folkestone 50% 50%
- Wed 6.00 pm – The Beacon Folkestone 75% 75%
- Thurs 9.30 am – Hythe Cricket Club 75% 75%
- Thurs 10.45 am – Hythe Cricket Club 70% 70%
- Thurs 6.00 pm – Hythe Cricket Club 75% 75%
Need information on our Pilates Classes?
Everything you need to know in order to start classes is right here!
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?