Pilates Classes Availability
Bars show percentage booked. Click bars for venue information. Contact Jane for latest availability, as numbers can change at any time. If you arrive without having paid in advance, places are subject to availability. Classes last 1 hour.
TUESDAY – 24/05/22
- 9.00 am – Burton Hall Hythe – 6 spaces 65% 65%
- 5.30 pm – Three Hills Folk. – full 100% 100%
- 6.45 pm – Three Hills Folk. – 2 spaces 86% 86%
- 9.30 am – Sellindge Sports Club – 3 spaces 79% 79%
- 11.30 am – Shepway Close Folk. – 7 spaces (+Zoom) 61% 61%
- 6.00 pm – Hythe Cricket Club – 7 spaces (+Zoom) 59% 59%
THURSDAY – 25/05/22
- 9.30 am – Hythe Cricket Club – 2 spaces 88% 88%
- 10.45 am – Hythe Cricket Club – 8 spaces (+Zoom) 53% 53%
- 6.00 pm – Hythe Cricket Club – 10 spaces 41% 41%
IS YOUR PREFERRED CLASS FULL? Click here for options...
- Extra outdoor spaces in summer – Classes at The Three Hills, Sellindge Sports Club and Hythe Cricket Club may be taken outdoors in the summer if the weather is good on the day, in which case three more places will become available. If your preferred class is shown as full, please contact Jane if you wish to be informed when we are going outdoors, so that you may attend.
- Further ahead – Bars show places booked for the next class only. There may therefore currently be space available on future weeks. Please contact Jane to enquire.
- Last minute spaces – Check back regularly as last minute spaces sometimes become available.
- Waiting list – We can also add you to a waiting list in case of future cancellations or spaces.
- Online Classes – You can also join some of our classes online via Zoom (see above), or take one of over 80 full hour recorded classes at any time. Learn more about our online classes!
We continue to stipulate – as one of our terms of business – that you may not attend class if you have Covid-19 symptoms, or if you have been in close contact with anyone known to have had Coronavirus, and that you must then test negative before you return to class.
We will continue to support you in this by offering you one of four weekly live Zoom classes to take instead.
We also ask that if you develop Covid-19 symptoms up to 48 hours after attending class with us, that you inform us, so we can advise others accordingly. In such cases your anonymity will be preserved.
I test three times per week, and I would ask you to test before you come to class, although this is not mandatory. I will also wear a mask during one-to-one classes if asked to do so by my client.
We continue to take other sensible and measured precautions in maximising the safety of our clients, by ensuring adequate ventilation, equal spacing, and by asking that you all respect my and each other’s’ space whilst at class venues.
We continue to offer a direct swap between group and live Zoom classes if at any time and for any reason you don’t wish to come into class. We also continue to provide our extensive Jane Mackenzie 24/7 Online Pilates service, for anyone who wishes to take their classes at home regularly.
Government guidance, and therefore our operational procedures, may change, and will be updated here accordingly.
Those who do not wish to participate in group exercise may instead join Jane's classes online via Zoom. Please contact Jane for details.
Also available to attend online via Zoom:
- Tuesday 6.45 pm
- Wednesday 11.30 am and 6.00 pm
- Thursday 10.45 am
Group Classes Information
Everything you need to know in order to start group classes is right here:
Timetable, Venues, Prices, What to bring, Enquiries and Booking, Covid-19 Safety.
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?
Online Pilates Classes Now Running
Booking priority and £2 discount on all face-to-face classes for 24/7 members!
Join Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and access the highest quality Pilates instruction, wherever and whenever you like. Enjoy both livestream and recorded classes with Kent's leading Pilates instructor. Be part of a Pilates community where you will learn more about Pilates, ask questions, track your progress, and much more!
Jane's Pilates - Latest Newsletters
Outdoor Pilates. Social events. Pilates 'homework'.
Latest newletter sent on 20/04/22.
Click to read now!