Pilates Classes Availability
Online Pilates Classes Are Now Running!
Join Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and access the highest quality Pilates instruction, wherever and whenever you like. Be part of a Pilates community where you will learn more about Pilates exercise, chat with Jane and ask questions, track your progress, and much more!
NEW! Online One-to-One Pilates Sessions
With Jane Mackenzie - by Live Video Link
Click here to learn more!
During the current epidemic, all my face-to-face one-to-one Pilates classes have suspended, but many of my clients are continuing their fantastic work with me through live video-link Pilates sessions. Video link sessions are exactly the same as face-to-face, apart from seeing each other on a screen as we work together.
Jane's Pilates Newsletter
Online Pilates and Weight Control
Free Relaxation and Live Streams
Pilates Online Social
Sent 02/05/20. Click to read now!
Bars show estimated attendance for the next class (percentage full). Contact Jane for latest availability, as numbers can change at any time. Please remember that if you arrive without having paid in advance, places are subject to availability.Classes last 1 hour. Click bars for venue information
All Face-to-Face Pilates Classes Suspended
Currently, all face-to-face classes remain suspended in line with government restrictions. Suspended classes will be resumed as soon as possible, and we will of course let you all know. The information provided here will also be kept fully up-to-date.
- SUSPENDED. Tues 9.15 am – Age UK Hythe 0% 0%
- SUSPENDED. Tues 12.00 pm – Burton Hall Hythe 0% 0%
- SUSPENDED. Tues 5.30 pm – Three Hills Folkestone 0% 0%
- SUSPENDED. Tues 7.00 pm – The Beacon Folkestone 0% 0%
- SUSPENDED. Wed 9.45 am – Sellindge Sports Club 0% 0%
- SUSPENDED. Wed 11.30 am – Shepway Close Folkestone 0% 0%
- SUSPENDED. Wed 6.00 pm – The Beacon Folkestone 0% 0%
- SUSPENDED. Thurs 9.30 am – Hythe Cricket Club 0% 0%
- SUSPENDED. Thurs 10.45 am – Hythe Cricket Club 0% 0%
- SUSPENDED. Thurs 6.00 pm – Hythe Cricket Club 0% 0%
Everything you need to know in order to start classes is right here:
Ttimetable, Venues, Prices, What to bring, Enquiries and Booking.
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?