Pilates Classes Availability
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SAFETY
You must NOT attend group classes if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
Remaining restrictions lifted from 19th July
All other legal restrictions applicable to the running of our classes have now been lifted. However, we continue to take the following measures for your comfort and safety:
- Jane is proud to have received both her vaccination doses, and strongly encourages everyone to do so if they are able. Jane is not aware of any of her clients who have not been fully vaccinated.
- Maximum class sizes have increased, but only by 2 people per class. We will not yet be returning to pre-pandemic maximum numbers.
- We will no longer be using cones to facilitate strict social distancing. However, Jane will still be informally guiding the layout of classes to ensure everyone is equally-spaced.
- Shared group equipment will no longer be provided on a permanent basis. If there is any equipment that you would like to purchase, details are here: https://www.janem.co.uk/products/ , then contact Jane or order in class.
- We will continue to ensure as much ventilation as possible during classes, and continue to take some classes outdoors when the weather is favourable.
- We also encourage you to continue using your NHS Covid-19 Contact Tracing app.
Of course, the pandemic is not yet over, and the government has made it clear that we are moving into a phase of ‘personal responsibility’. We would therefore encourage you all to be as careful and respectful as possible during classes, maintaining discreet distance from each other and Jane herself as best you can. We request you continue to wear a face covering on arrival and departure from classes, although this is no longer mandatory.
Government guidance, and therefore our operational procedures, may change, and will be updated here accordingly.
Jane's Pilates - Latest Newsletters
Holiday Dates. Online Pilates. Back Health Toolkit. Outdoor PowerPilates. Latest newletter sent on 30/08/21.
Click to read now!
Weekly Group Classes
Bars show percentage booked. Contact Jane for latest availability, as numbers can change at any time. Please remember that if you arrive without having paid in advance, places are subject to availability. Classes last 1 hour. Click bars for venue information.
Is your preferred class showing as full? Click here for options.
- Extra outdoor spaces – Classes at The Three Hills, Sellindge Sports Club and Hythe Cricket Club may be taken outdoors if the weather is good on the day, in which case three more places will become available. If your preferred class is shown as full, please contact Jane if you wish to be informed when we are going outdoors, so that you may attend.
- Further ahead – Bars show places booked for the next class only. There may therefore currently be space available on future weeks. Please contact Jane to enquire.
- Last minute spaces – Check back regularly as last minute spaces sometimes become available.
- Waiting list – We can also add you to a waiting list in case of future cancellations or spaces.
- Online Classes – You can also join our Tuesday 6.45 pm and Thursday 10.45 am classes online via Zoom, or take one of over 60 full hour recorded classes at any time. Learn more about our online classes!
- 9.00 am – Burton Hall Hythe – 1 space 93% 93%
- 5.30 pm – Three Hills Folk. 1 space 92% 92%
- 6.45 pm – Three Hills Folk. – 2 spaces (+Zoom) 85% 85%
- 9.30 am – Sellindge Sports Club – 5 spaces 62% 62%
- 11.30 am – Shepway Close Folk. – 5 spaces 71% 71%
- 6.00 pm – Hythe Cricket Club – 2 spaces 86% 86%
- 9.30 am – Hythe Cricket Club – 5 spaces 64% 64%
- 10.45 am – Hythe Cricket Club – 7 spaces (+Zoom) 50% 50%
- 6.00 pm – Hythe Cricket Club – 6 spaces 57% 57%
Bars show percentage booked. Click to learn more about Outdoor PowerPilates
- Sat 25th September 9.00, Hythe Seafront – 8 spaces 50% 50%
Group Classes Information
Everything you need to know in order to start group classes is right here:
Covid-19 Safety, Timetable, Venues, Prices, What to bring, Enquiries and Booking.
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?
Online Pilates Classes Now Running
Booking priority and £2 discount on all face-to-face classes for 24/7 members!
Join Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and access the highest quality Pilates instruction, wherever and whenever you like. Enjoy both livestream and recorded classes with Kent's leading Pilates instructor. Be part of a Pilates community where you will learn more about Pilates, ask questions, track your progress, and much more!