Pilates Classes Availability
Updated: 10/04/21 pm
Jane's Pilates - Latest Newsletters
Outdoor PowerPilates from 10th April. Indoor classes from 18th May. Charity Zoom Class and much more! Latest newletter sent on 23/03/21.
Click to read now!
NEW! Outdoor PowerPilates
Bars show percentage booked. Click to learn more about Outdoor PowerPilates
- Sat 17th Apr 9.00, Hythe Seafront – 6 of 15 free 60% 60%
Class running as planned.
- Sat 24th Apr 9.00, Hythe Seafront – 6 of 15 free 60% 60%
Class running as planned.
Online Pilates Classes Now Running
Booking priority and £2 discount on all face-to-face classes for 24/7 members!
Join Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and access the highest quality Pilates instruction, wherever and whenever you like. Enjoy both livestream and recorded classes with Kent's leading Pilates instructor. Be part of a Pilates community where you will learn more about Pilates, ask questions, track your progress, and much more!
Weekly Group Classes
Bars show percentage booked. Contact Jane for latest availability, as numbers can change at any time. Please remember that if you arrive without having paid in advance, places are subject to availability. Classes last 1 hour. Click bars for venue information including additional Covid-19 safety.
Indoor Group Classes Resume 18th May
Latest government advice is that indoor group exercise is premitted from 17th May, and we plan to resume classes that week. We will of course keep you fully up-to-date, and I look forward to seeing you in person soon.
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SAFETY
Government Update of 22/02/21
Indoor group classes suspended until 17th May.
The latest government advice of 22/02/21 is that indoor group Pilates classes may resume from 17th May 'at the earliest'. Outdoor group Pilates classes may resume from 29/03/21. We will of course keep you fully up-to-date, and I look forward to seeing you in person soon.
When we return to classes...
Jane Mackenzie's Health and Fitness maintains Covid-Secure status. Please note:
- You must NOT attend group classes if you are any experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
- You must wear a face-covering when entering, leaving and moving around within each venue. (You do not need to wear a face-covering during the class itself, and it is not recommended, but you may do so if you wish.)
- You may not 'socialise' before or after class in groups larger than 6.
- We must by law keep a register of all participants' names and contact details. (I already do this through information collected on your health screening forms. You will not be able to participate in classes unless you provide a contact telephone number.)
- Please also use your NHS Covid-19 Contact Tracing app to scan the venue barcode each time you attend class. (Whilst this is not mandatory, you are encouraged to do so.)
Jane Mackenzie's Health and Fitness adheres to all mandatory Covid-secure regulations to ensure our clients remain safe at all times. We work in conjunction with our professional industry body (CIMSPA) and insurers (FITPRO) in order to do so. Measures we have put in place include:
- NHS contact tracing adherence
- Documented risk assessments for each teaching venue
- Reduced and strict maximum class sizes to permit required 2m social distancing*
- Maintaining required social distancing between Jane Mackenzie and her class members at all times
- Taking contactless card payments instead of cash
- Strongly encouraging advance booking and payment
- No longer using shared group equipment
- Adherence to recommended hand hygiene protocols
- Ensuring adequate ventilation during classes. (Please note that in order to do so, the class environment may sometimes be slightly cooler than we are used to, so please bring an extra layer to wear just in case.)
- Cleaning of venues between classes
- Keeping everyone up-to-date with the latest regulations and guidance.
- Additional venue-specific safety information may be found on our Class Information page Timetable and Venues section, and also on our Availability page by clicking the Class Percentage bars.
*The photographs used on our website were taken before the Coronavirus pandemic, and hence do not reflect the social distancing measures we now have in place.
Government guidance, and therefore our operational procedures, may change, and will be updated here accordingly.
Click here if no free space is shown for your preferred class
Classes at The Three Hills, Sellindge Sports Club and Hythe Cricket Club may be taken outdoors if the weather is good on the day, in which case three more places will become available. If your preferred class is shown as full, please contact Jane if you wish to be informed when we are going outdoors, so that you may attend.
We can also add you to a waiting list in case of cancellations at any of our classes.
- Tues 9.00 am – Burton Hall Hythe – starts 18/05 0% 0%
- Tues 5.30 pm – Three Hills Folk. – starts 18/05 0% 0%
- Tues 6.45 pm – Three Hills Folk. – starts 18/05 0% 0%
- Wed 9.30 am – Sell. Sports Club – starts 19/05 0% 0%
- Wed 11.30 am – Shepway Close Folk. – starts 19/05 0% 0%
- Wed 5.30 pm – Shepway Close Folk. – starts 19/05 0% 0%
- Thurs 9.30 am – Hythe Cricket Club – starts 20/05 0% 0%
- Thurs 10.45 am – Hythe Cricket Club – starts 20/05 0% 0%
- Thurs 6.00 pm – Hythe Cricket Club – starts 20/05 0% 0%
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?