Last updated 04/07/19. See also our Terms and Conditions.
We take data protection and your privacy very seriously, and comply with all relevant data protection law. Please have a read through our Privacy Statement, and if you have any questions, please let us know.
Prior to your first class, you will be asked to complete a Health Screening Form. This, in order to best serve your needs and ensure your safety during classes. It is also an insurance requirement for us to do so, and hence you will not be able to participate in classes unless you agree to complete this form.
You will be required to provide your name and contact details, as well as a summary of your health status. We will keep this record of your personal data safe, and also keep a secure digital copy and a secure backup.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act (DPA)
In accordance with the 2018 EU General Data Protection Regulation and the UK 2018 Data Protection Act:
- We will only record personal data which are directly relevant to the running of our business.
- We will clearly request your consent to store your personal data, and will use only legible terms and conditions.
- We will store your personal data safely and securely.
- We will provide you with, free of charge, all data we hold on you, in a commonly used readable electronic format that you can if you wish transfer to others, and will take reasonable steps to ensure the authenticity of any information requests before releasing personal data to you.
- We will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of any data security breach.
- We will honour your ‘right to be forgotten’, and if requested erase all your personal data, and cease any further dissemination of the data (with the exception of data we are required to keep in order to adhere to legal compliance).
- We will only record personal data of persons under the age of 16 with prior parental consent.
- We will not pass on any of your personal data to third parties without your express consent, with the exception of those exemptions required by law.
We do not record customer credit card, debit card or bank details.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded on to a computer device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
This website uses a Session cookie to keep track of where you are in our website. This is deleted when you leave our site. We also use Google Analytics to provide anonymised, aggregated statistical data on how our website is used. This information does not include anything which could identify you personally.
See also our Terms and Conditions.