Online Pilates Classes. Group Pilates Classes Folkestone Hythe Sellindge Kent
Folkestone and Hythe’s leading Pilates instructor
Jane Mackenzie’s Health and Fitness. Group, one-to-one and online Pilates classes, based in Folkestone and Hythe, Kent. Join Kent’s leading Pilates instructor for the most effective and enjoyable Pilates classes.
Online Pilates Classes Now Running!
Join Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and access the highest quality Pilates instruction, wherever and whenever you like. Enjoy both livestream and recorded classes with Kent's leading Pilates instructor. Be part of a Pilates community where you will learn more about Pilates exercise, chat with Jane and ask questions, track your progress, and much more!
NEW - 2021 Beginners Classes Starting!
Face-to-Face Group Pilates Classes Suspended
All face-to-face group and one-to-one Pilates classes remain suspended during the national lockdown. The information provided here will be kept fully up-to-date, and I look forward to seeing you in person soon.
Keep up your Pilates by taking our online classes - click here for more!
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SAFETY
Government Update of 19/12/20
All indoor and outdoor group classes suspended until further notice
Folkestone and Hythe is currently a Tier 4 area, meaning that indoor and outdoor face-to-face group exercise classes are not permitted. All classes are therefore suspended until further notice.
When we return to classes...
Jane Mackenzie's Health and Fitness maintains Covid-Secure status. Please note:
- You must NOT attend group classes if you are any experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
- You must wear a face-covering when entering, leaving and moving around within each venue. (You do not need to wear a face-covering during the class itself, and it is not recommended, but you may do so if you wish.)
- You may not 'socialise' before or after class in groups larger than 6.
- We must by law keep a register of all participants' names and contact details. (I already do this through information collected on your health screening forms. You will not be able to participate in classes unless you provide a contact telephone number.)
- Please also use your NHS Covid-19 Contact Tracing app to scan the venue barcode each time you attend class. (Whilst this is not mandatory, you are encouraged to do so.)
Jane Mackenzie's Health and Fitness adheres to all mandatory Covid-secure regulations to ensure our clients remain safe at all times. We work in conjunction with our professional industry body (CIMSPA) and insurers (FITPRO) in order to do so. Measures we have put in place include:
- NHS contact tracing adherence
- Documented risk assessments for each teaching venue
- Reduced and strict maximum class sizes to permit required 2m social distancing*
- Maintaining required social distancing between Jane Mackenzie and her class members at all times
- Taking contactless card payments instead of cash
- Strongly encouraging advance booking and payment
- No longer using shared group equipment
- Adherence to recommended hand hygiene protocols
- Ensuring adequate ventilation during classes. (Please note that in order to do so, the class environment may sometimes be slightly cooler than we are used to, so please bring an extra layer to wear just in case.)
- Cleaning of venues between classes
- Keeping everyone up-to-date with the latest regulations and guidance.
- Additional venue-specific safety information may be found on our Class Information page Timetable and Venues section, and also on our Availability page by clicking the Class Percentage bars.
*The photographs used on our website were taken before the Coronavirus pandemic, and hence do not reflect the social distancing measures we now have in place.
Government guidance, and therefore our operational procedures, may change, and will be updated here accordingly.
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?
Jane's Pilates - Latest Newsletters
New Online PowerPilates Masterclass. Beginners Pilates. Back Health Toolkit and much more!
Latest newletter sent on 18/01/21.
Click to read now!
Not receiving our email updates? Join our newsletter mailing list...
We only email about once every two to four weeks, we will not pass on your email address to anyone else, and you can opt out at any time. Data Protection: see our Privacy Statement.
Innovative Approaches to Pilates Instruction
Bridging the gap between online and face-to-face delivery of classes
Jane Mackenzie’s Health and Fitness has adapted rapidly to the new ways in which we are now living our lives, and is leading the way in combining face-to-face and online Pilates instruction. Jane now offers a wide range of options to help you improve your balance, posture and core strength through Pilates, including recorded and live stream video classes with online forum and telephone support, to social distanced one-to-one tuition with access to online resources. Click here for just one example of our integrated approach, then browse our range of online, group and one-to-one options.
people have benefited from Jane's Pilates classes so far. Click for ten reasons why!
Group and online Pilates Classes Folkestone and Hythe. Pilates instructor Jane Mackenzie is Kent’s most highly qualified and experienced fitness professional, and is one of the UK’s top instructors. Jane has been involved in the fitness industry for 27 years, and as well as running her own pilates and aerobics classes, she continues to train and assess new fitness instructors across the southeast for Future Fit Training. Why not give Jane’s classes a try? You really will notice the difference!
Jane has a huge portfolio of fitness and teaching qualifications, so coming to her classes, you can be sure you will receive the very highest level of expertise and therefore the safest and most effective exercise. Jane has a true passion for her work, and those of you who know Jane personally will know that her warm, friendly manner, attentiveness and genuine care for her clients makes all the difference. What do others say? Why not read some of Jane’s testimonials?
"As an Osteopath, I understand the need for the body to remain strong and well balanced in order to help maintain health. I recommend my patients to Jane because she too understands these principles and is so effective in implementing them in her pilates sessions. This ensures that participants feel well looked after and attain the best outcomes. I have attended a couple of times and intend to go as much as possible. I couldn't recommend Jane highly enough!"
Pilates Classes with Jane Mackenzie
£8.00 per class or £30 for 4 classes
Flexibility, core strength and balance, with back care expertise.
Pilates equipment for sale from Jane Mackenzie
of our clients come through word of mouth. Click to read why!
“After only three weeks I am pain free in the mornings and have stopped taking anti inflammatory tablets. My only regret is that I didn’t start this years ago.”
Join Jane Mackenzie's Health and Fitness Facebook Page
For all our latest news, plus lots of useful and fun content.
Join Jane Mackenzie's Weight Control Café Facebook Group
Join our group to share your Healthy living tips and successes.
Jane Mackenzie’s Fitness Articles (click here for all articles)
Regular Fitness Articles by PIlates instructor and fitness expert Jane Mackenzie, to help you stay healthy for life!
Jane Mackenzie MA, L3 Trainer. Folkestone and Hythe Group and Online Pilates Classes
Leading Pilates instructor Jane Mackenzie teaches group and 1-1 Pilates classes in Folkestone, Hythe and Sellindge, and online Pilates classes, offering both live Zoom classes and pre-recorded classes to take whenever you like.