Group, 1-1 and Online Pilates Classes
Folkestone Hythe Sellindge Kent
Folkestone and Hythe’s leading Pilates instructor
Jane Mackenzie’s Health and Fitness. Group, one-to-one and online Pilates classes, based in Folkestone and Hythe, Kent. Join Kent’s leading Pilates instructor for the most effective and enjoyable Pilates classes.
Group Classes Information
Everything you need to know in order to start group classes is right here:
Covid-19 Safety, Timetable, Venues, Prices, What to bring, Enquiries and Booking.
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SAFETY
You must NOT attend group classes if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus. In the above cases, you will need to test negative before you may return to classes.
All other legal restrictions applicable to the running of our classes have now been lifted. However, we continue to take the following measures in order to provide a safe environment for you to enjoy your Pilates:
- Due to the evolving nature of Covid variant symptoms, we also require that you do NOT attend classes if you are experiencing ANY viral symptoms such as fever, coughs and colds, and that you only return to classes when you are feeling better AND have tested negative for coronavirus.
- Please take a lateral flow test before attending class, even if you have no symptoms. Jane herself self-tests daily, to ensure she remains negative. Order your free tests here
- Please wear a face covering on arrival and departure from class. A face-covering is not required nor recommended during the class itself.
- Please be as careful and respectful as possible during class, maintaining discreet distance from each other and Jane herself as best you can.
- Jane has received both her vaccination doses plus her booster dose, and strongly encourages everyone to do so if they are able. Jane is not aware of any of her clients who have not been fully vaccinated.
- We continue to run reduced size classes to provide extra space. Jane informally guides the positioning of participants in class to ensure everyone is equally-distanced.
- For hygiene reasons, shared group equipment is no longer provided. If there is any equipment that you would like to purchase, details are here: https://www.janem.co.uk/products/ , then contact Jane or order in class.
- We will continue to ensure as much ventilation as possible during classes, and continue to take some classes outdoors during the summer when the weather is favourable.
- We also encourage you to continue using your NHS Covid-19 Contact Tracing app.
Government guidance, and therefore our operational procedures, may change, and will be updated here accordingly.
Those who do not wish to participate in group exercise may instead join Jane's classes online via Zoom. Please contact Jane for details.
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?
Online Pilates Classes Now Running
Booking priority and £2 discount on all face-to-face classes for 24/7 members!
Join Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and access the highest quality Pilates instruction, wherever and whenever you like. Enjoy both livestream and recorded classes with Kent's leading Pilates instructor. Be part of a Pilates community where you will learn more about Pilates, ask questions, track your progress, and much more!
Jane's Pilates - Latest Newsletters
Extra Zoom classes. Pilates social walk. Pilates bags. Keeping safe.
Latest newletter sent on 09/01/22.
Click to read now!
Not receiving our email updates? Join our newsletter mailing list...
We only email about once every two to four weeks, we will not pass on your email address to anyone else, and you can opt out at any time. Data Protection: see our Privacy Statement.
Innovative Approaches to Pilates Instruction
Bridging the gap between online and face-to-face delivery of classes
Jane Mackenzie’s Health and Fitness has adapted rapidly to the new ways in which we are now living our lives, and is leading the way in combining face-to-face and online Pilates instruction. Jane now offers a wide range of options to help you improve your balance, posture and core strength through Pilates, including recorded and live stream video classes with online forum and telephone support, to social distanced one-to-one tuition with access to online resources. Click here for just one example of our integrated approach, then browse our range of online, group and one-to-one options.
people have benefited from Jane's Pilates classes so far. Click for ten reasons why!
Group and online Pilates Classes Folkestone and Hythe. Pilates instructor Jane Mackenzie is Kent’s most highly qualified and experienced fitness professional, and is one of the UK’s top instructors. Jane has been involved in the fitness industry for over 30 years, and as well as running her own pilates and other exercise classes, has also trained and assessed hundreds of new fitness instructors across the southeast for Future Fit and other training providers. Join one of Jane’s classes now – you really will notice the difference!
Jane has a huge portfolio of fitness and teaching qualifications, so coming to her classes, you can be sure you will receive the very highest level of expertise and therefore the safest and most effective exercise. Jane has a true passion for her work, and those of you who know Jane personally will know that her warm, friendly manner, attentiveness and genuine care for her clients makes all the difference. What do others say? Why not read some of Jane’s testimonials?
"As an Osteopath, I understand the need for the body to remain strong and well balanced in order to help maintain health. I recommend my patients to Jane because she too understands these principles and is so effective in implementing them in her pilates sessions. This ensures that participants feel well looked after and attain the best outcomes. I have attended a couple of times and intend to go as much as possible. I couldn't recommend Jane highly enough!"
Pilates Classes with Jane Mackenzie
£9.00 per class or £32 for 4 classes
Flexibility, core strength and balance, with back care expertise.
Pilates equipment for sale from Jane Mackenzie
of our clients come through word of mouth. Click to read why!
“After only three weeks I am pain free in the mornings and have stopped taking anti inflammatory tablets. My only regret is that I didn’t start this years ago.”
Join Jane Mackenzie's Health and Fitness Facebook Page
For all our latest news, plus lots of useful and fun content.
Join Jane Mackenzie's Weight Control Café Facebook Group
Join our group to share your Healthy living tips and successes.
Jane Mackenzie’s Fitness Articles (click here for all articles)
Regular Fitness Articles by PIlates instructor and fitness expert Jane Mackenzie, to help you stay healthy for life!
Jane Mackenzie MA, L3 Trainer. Folkestone and Hythe Group and Online Pilates Classes
Leading Pilates instructor Jane Mackenzie teaches group and 1-1 Pilates classes in Folkestone, Hythe and Sellindge, and online Pilates classes, offering both live Zoom classes and pre-recorded classes to take whenever you like.