Jane Mackenzie 24/7, Online Pilates Classes
Video Pilates instruction, both live and recorded, and much more!
Jane Mackenzie 24/7 Onine Pilates Classes is wonderful and cost-effective way to practice my fun and effective style of Pilates, guided and taught personally by me! Perfect for anyone who is unable to attend face-to-face classes, as well as those who want to augment their group sessions with additional classes in the comfort of their own homes, whilst away on business, even on holiday! And perfect during lockdown, too! Imagine having me as your Pilates instructor, right there for you wherever you are, teaching, guiding and explaining all the way, on your computer, tablet or smartphone. And during our online Pilates classes, we’ll have just as much fun as we do in our group sessions. 24/7 is much more than a series of online Pilates classes. I’m always available for you to email, message or call, so you can ask questions and discuss any issues you may have – just like my face-to-face classes. Think about how great it will be to be part of an online Pilates community that’s with you 24/7! Happiness and Health – Jane Mackenzie.
Online Pilates classes with Kent’s favourite Pilates instructor
Jane Mackenzie MA, L3 Fitness Trainer.
Click to take a FREE full hour Pilates class now – no signup required!
Both pre-recorded and live online Pilates classes!
With numerous other organisations offering online Pilates classes, why choose us?
- A real personal service. Unlike other organisations that resell classes from multiple instructors, you’ll only ever be taught by Jane Mackenzie, one of the most experienced and longest established fitness professionals in the country, highly qualified and fully insured.
- Safe and effective. Multi-level classes with lots of progressions and teaching points, so you can work safely, at a level appropriate to you. And in exactly the same way as her face-to-face Pilates classes, you can call, message or email Jane whenever you like, and she will be happy to help and advise, or just to have a chat!
- So much to choose from. As well as regular live Zoom classes, and currently approx. 60 full hour recorded classes, special ‘outdoor classes’, harder ‘Pilates Challenges’, members have free access to our extensive Pilates video database, and weight control resources.
- Also suitable for beginners. Weekly beginners-specific live classes, plus a ‘beginners-friendly’ section within our library of recorded classes.
- Technical support. You will be dealing directly with us, meaning we’ll always help you swiftly – no long waits or frustrating support calls to get logged in. A fast, personal service!
All for just £5.50 per week (in blocks of 28 days), with no other tie-in!
Plus many additional benefits to our highly valued 24/7 members
Plus – Jane Mackenzie 24/7 members automatically receive:
£2 discount on all face-to-face group classes along with booking priority!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Jane Mackenzie 24/7 Online Pilates cost?
Just £5.50 per week. The minimum period you can join for is 28 days, which is therefore £22.
How do I subscribe?
Just go to the Jane247 Course Page, click Enrol in Classes, and follow the instructions. Detailed enrolment instructions are also available. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. (All payments are secure and handled by PayPal. We never have access to your card or bank details.)
If I subscribe, is it easy to cancel?
Very easy! Click for simple instructions on how to cancel your subscription. Once you have cancelled, you will still have access until the end of the 28 day period you have paid for. And if you ever choose to start up again, your account, details, progress and everything else will be just as you left it.
Do I have to subscribe?
No – only if you want to, making it nice and easy to keep your access uninterrupted. Or, if you just want to pay for a single 28 day period, no problem, just Enrol in Jane247 Manually. If you choose this option, you will only pay once, but can always make further payments to extend your membership if you wish. Payment for manual enrolment can be made by bank transfer or cheque.
Are classes live or recorded?
Both! We currently have over 80 full hour Pilates classes recorded in high quality HD video, for you to participate in whenever you like and as many times as you like. Jane also runs a number of live Zoom classes each week.
When are your live Zoom classes held?
Days/times of live Zoom classes can vary according to demand. For current times, please see our Class Avalability page, or ask Jane for more information.
How will I know I’m exercising correctly?
Jane Mackenzie is one of the UK’s most experienced exercise professionals, so you can be sure her online classes will be full of teaching points to keep you exercising safely and effectively. We also require all participants to complete a Health Screening before starting, so Jane can take into account any health issues you may have. Jane will also chat with you online to help you work around these safely, and answer any questions you may have.
What hardware and software do I need?
Any reasonably modern laptop or desktop computer, tablet or smartphone will correctly run Jane Mackenzie 24/7 and our recorded online Pilates classes from your web browser. Our live Zoom classes will also run in your web browser, or if you prefer you can install the free Zoom app. If you have a very old computer that doesn’t run modern websites, we can even work around that for you. Don’t worry, we’ll help if you have any problems!
Jane Mackenzie 24/7Online Pilates Classes
- Jane Mackenzie, ready to teach you Pilates. Wherever. Whenever!
- Unlimited access to currently over 80 full hour Pilates classes recorded in high quality HD video. Plus a additional brand new class released every fortnight. Take these classes as many times as you like!
- Multiple weekly full hour live Pilates classes using Zoom.
- Regular additional content, advice and incentives.
- Your own online space, where you can ask Jane questions, and chat with other members.
- Only £5.50 per week (purchased in 4 week blocks).
- No tie in beyond your 28 day block. Start, stop, pause or restart your membership whenever you like.
- Bonus! – £2 discount on all group classes to 24/7 members!
- Bonus! – group class booking priority for 24/7 members
- Bonus! – Achieve 24/7 Onine Weight Control, FREE to members.
- Bonus! – Pilates exercise video database, FREE to members.
“I started online Pilates with Jane during the Covid19 lockdown. I wanted to be able to gain more mobility in my back and strengthen my core and pelvic floor. Jane is fantastic and explains each movement with careful consideration to each participant and their goals. She has helped me improve my mobility in my back and demonstrated how each movement can also strengthen my core and pelvic floor. I am noticing improvement in just a few weeks and would highly recommend her.”
Kent’s Leading Exercise Professional
Physiotherapist and Osteopath Recommended
Improve core strength, balance and flexibility, reduce back pain and reduce the risk of injury
Online Pilates Classes with Jane Mackenzie
“Just did your online class – warmup, balance, floor work and stretches – it was excellent! Great motivation to do them. So thanks heaps – loved it!”
Includes special outdoor Pilates classes
Jane Mackenzie MA, Level 3 Fitness Trainer
Professional Pilates Instructor
Online Pilates classes, and group and one-to-one Pilates classes in Folkestone, Hythe and Sellindge, Kent.
Jane Mackenzie 24/7 Online Pilates Classes adheres to the same professional standards, governance and insurance requirements as Jane’s regular group classes.