Jane Mackenzie 24/7, Online Pilates Classes
Video Pilates instruction, both live and recorded, and much more!
Online Pilates Classes – Why Us?
With numerous other organisations offering online Pilates classes, why choose us?
- Bigger isn’t better. As a wife and husband small business, you will be dealing directly with us, meaning we’ll always do our very best to help you – no long waits or frustrating support calls to get logged in!
- A real personal service. Unlike other organisations that resell classes from multiple instructors, you’ll only ever be taught by Jane Mackenzie, one of the most experienced and longest established fitness professionals in the country. And in exactly the same way as her face-to-face Pilates classes, you can call, message or email Jane whenever you like, and she will be happy to help and advise – or just have a chat to get to know you!
- So much to choose from. As well as many full hour recorded classes including special ‘outdoor classes’, harder ‘Pilates Challenges’, and of course live Zoom classes, members have free access to our extensive Pilates video database, and weight control resources.
All for just £4.50 per week (in blocks of 28 days), with no other tie-in!
Plus many additional benefits to our highly valued 24/7 members
Online Pilates classes with Kent’s favourite Pilates instructor
Jane Mackenzie MA, L3 Fitness Trainer.
Jane Mackenzie 24/7 is wonderful and cost-effective way to practice my fun, effective and unique style of Pilates – with me, guided by me and taught by me! Perfect for anyone who is unable to attend my classes, as well as for those who want to augment their group sessions with additional classes in the comfort of their own homes, whilst away on business, even on holiday! Imagine having me as your Pilates instructor, right there for you wherever you are, teaching, guiding and explaining all the way, on your computer, tablet or smartphone. And during our online Pilates classes, we’ll have just as much fun as we do in our group sessions. 24/7 is much more than a series of online Pilates classes though; I’m always available for you to email, message or call, so you can ask questions and discuss any issues you may have – just like my face-to-face classes. Think about how great it will be to be part of an online Pilates community that’s with you 24/7! – Happiness and Health – JM x
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Jane Mackenzie 24/7 Online Pilates cost?
Just £4.50 per week. The minimum period you can join for is 28 days, which is therefore £18.
How do I subscribe?
Just click here, click Enrol in Classes, and follow the instructions. There are also detailed instructions here. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. (All payments are secure and handled by PayPal. We never have access to your card or bank details.)
If I subscribe, is it easy to cancel?
Very easy! There are simple instructions on how to cancel here. Once you have cancelled, you will still have access until the end of the 28 day period you have paid for. And if you ever choose to start up again, your account, details, progress and everything else will be just how you left it for you!
Do I have to subscribe?
No – only if you want to, making it nice and easy to keep your access uninterrupted. Or, if you just want to pay for a single 28 day period, no problem, just Enrol Manually. If you choose this option, you will only pay once, but can always make further payments to extend your membership if you wish. Payment for manual enrolment can be made by bank transfer or cheque.
Are classes live or recorded?
Both! Full hour classes are recorded in high quality HD video, for you to participate in whenever you like. Jane is also currently running 45 minute live stream Pilates classes twice a week using Zoom!
How will I know I’m exercising correctly?
Jane Mackenzie is one of the UK’s most experienced exercise professionals, so you can be sure her online classes will be full of teaching points to keep you exercising safely and effectively. We also require all participants to complete a Health Screening before starting, so Jane can take into account any health issues you may have. Jane will also chat with you online to help you work around these safely, and answer any questions you may have.
What hardware and software do I need?
Any reasonably modern laptop or desktop computer, tablet or smartphone will correctly run our recorded online Pilates classes. In addition, you will need to install the free Zoom app if you would like to join in with our live classes. Don’t worry, we’ll help if you have any problems!
“I started online Pilates with Jane during the Covid19 lockdown. I wanted to be able to gain more mobility in my back and strengthen my core and pelvic floor. Jane is fantastic and explains each movement with careful consideration to each participant and their goals. She has helped me improve my mobility in my back and demonstrated how each movement can also strengthen my core and pelvic floor. I am noticing improvement in just a few weeks and would highly recommend her.”
Learn about Jane Mackenzie 24/7 features with our video screencast!
Online Pilates Classes Are Now Running!
Join Jane Mackenzie 24/7, and access the highest quality Pilates instruction, wherever and whenever you like. Be part of a Pilates community where you will learn more about Pilates exercise, chat with Jane and ask questions, track your progress, complete quizzes and earn certificates.
Kent’s Leading Exercise Professional
Physiotherapist and Osteopath Recommended
Improve core strength, balance and flexibility, reduce back pain and reduce the risk of injury
Online Pilates Classes with Jane Mackenzie
Jane Mackenzie 24/7Online Pilates Classes
- Jane Mackenzie, ready to teach you Pilates. Wherever. Whenever!
- A brand new, full hour recorded Pilates class released every week in high quality HD video. Attend classes as many times as you like!
- Unlimited access to all previous weeks’ classes.
- Plus! – 45 minute live video Pilates class (currently held based on demand).
- Regular additional content, advice and incentives.
- Your own online space, where you can ask Jane questions, and chat with other members.
- Only £4.50 per week (purchased in 4 week blocks).
- No tie in beyond your 28 day block. Start, stop, pause or restart your membership whenever you like.
- Bonus! – £2 discount on all group classes to 24/7 members!
- Bonus! – group class booking priority for 24/7 members
- Bonus! – Achieve 24/7 Onine Weight Control, FREE to members.
- Bonus! – Pilates exercise video database, FREE to members.
“Just did your online class – warmup, balance, floor work and stretches – it was excellent! Great motivation to do them. So thanks heaps – loved it!”
Jane Mackenzie MA, Level 3 Fitness Trainer
Professional Pilates Instructor
Online Pilates classes, and group and one-to-one classes in Folkestone, Hythe and Sellindge, Kent.
Jane Mackenzie 24/7 Online Pilates Classes adheres to the same professional standards, governance and insurance requirements as Jane’s regular group classes. All new participants will therefore be required to complete a health screening before commencing video classes.