“Absolutely loved it. Thank you. A perfect start to the weekend.”
Dates and Times
- Dates and times for 2020 will be available in the Spring.
- Folkestone Leas lawns (just to the west of Dixwell Road) – click here for Google map
- This is a lovely quiet location at this time of day, with very few passers by. We will be on the seaward side of the path, and your only distraction will be a beautiful view of the sea and trees!
- Cost – £7.50 (in advance to book, or on the day)
- Fee refundable/transferable if cancelled by us e.g. due to weather.
- Please see our full Terms and Conditions.
Outdoor Pilates Classes in Folkestone with Jane Mackenzie
More Information - Please Read
Classes will be run on a weather-dependent basis, and will be cancelled and participants informed 24 hrs in advance if weather forecast predicts rain or strong wind. Classes may also be cancelled 1 hour in advance in the unlikely case of unexpected bad weather which was not forecast. Participants will be advised by text or telephone.
What to bring. Please bring your Pilates mat and/or a towel. Please wear normal Pilates clothing, bare feet/socks/training shoes as preferred. Bring additional layers just in case it is colder than expected, but please also bring water, sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat, as the sun always shines on our classes!
Health Screening. Please note, new participants will also need to complete our standard Health Screening in order to attend these classes. This must be completed prior to attending these classes.
“I really enjoyed the outdoor class. What a way to start a day in such a lovely location and the class was excellent.”
Jane Mackenzie’s Regular Pilates Classes
Everything you need to know in order to start classes is right here:
Ttimetable, Venues, Prices, What to bring, Enquiries and Booking.
Prefer not to attend a group class?
Unable to or prefer not to attend group classes? Do you have complex health issues? Do you require rehabilitation after orthopedic or other surgery?