Jane Mackenzie’s Pilates – included in this newsletter:
- Back Health Toolkit now available to purchase
- Now taking bookings for Group Pilates Classes starting in May
- Saturday Outdoor PowerPilates now running
- Pilgrims Hospice Charity Pilates – grand total
- Please update your Health Screening
Restrictions are beginning to ease, leisure facilities are open, we can get our hair cut, shop, and we are now teaching group classes outdoors! Hopefully you have done something that makes you happy this week? As usual, we have been busy developing new classes and creating more to offer you both online and face-to-face. Most exciting of all, we are now getting ready to resume our indoor classes in May, and have had confirmation from our hall providers that all venues will be reopening!
These are exciting times, and I can’t wait to see you online, face-to-face or both. The flexibility we now have to take classes is so much greater than before the pandemic. We are so proud of what we have achieved, and will continue to offer you the very best Pilates wherever you are, at any time. I have also invested significantly in additional Pilates training for myself over the winter, in order to continue to be the very best instructor I can for you all – you deserve it! So – on to all the exciting news!…
Back Health Toolkit now available to purchase!
For anyone who has experienced back problems in the past, as well as those who understand the importance of protecting and strengthening their back, we are excited to announce that our much-anticipated Back Health Toolkit is now available to purchase! The cost is a one-off payment of £39 for 60 days access (this is not a recurring subscription), ample time to rid yourself of those back niggles once and for all!
- Correct and improve your posture
- Strengthen your back, shoulders and pelvis
- Improve your back mobility and flexibility
- Protect your back during everyday life
- Protect your back whilst exercising
- Feel better every day!
We’ve been working hard on this project for 6 months now, and have produced 50 instructional videos with accompanying text to help you improve and maintain your back health, including three full back health-specific classes. To learn more about how you can benefit from this toolkit and what it includes, please click here: https://www.janem.co.uk/courses/back-health-protect-and-strengthen/
Please help us launch this new product by sharing with anyone you think may benefit. Thank you!
Now taking bookings for Group Pilates Classes starting in May!
After such a long wait, we are delighted to say that we are now taking booking for group classes, which will commence Tuesday 18th May. We shall be running the same times and venues as before, which you can remind yourselves of here: https://www.janem.co.uk/availability/ . Prices and other information, including Covid safety, remain the same as before lockdown. Places will still be more limited due to social distancing, so to be as fair as we can to everyone, please note the following:
- Places on forthcoming classes will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Having classes ‘in credit’ from previously cancelled ones does not guarantee you a place in future classes, it’s still first come first served, so please let us know as soon as possible. If you have credit, just let us know which dates you wish to use this credit for, and your new classes will be booked immediately at that time.
- We can’t take ‘reservations’ without payment. Your places are only guaranteed once payment is received or credit is transferred.
- Even if you have previously mentioned you wish to come to a class, please book now, as we have only started recording bookings from today.
- Remember we also run a booking priority scheme for 24/7 members, as well as a generous £2 discount on every group class for members, and we do hope you will take advantage of this! Please see our Ts and Cs for full details on how this works: https://www.janem.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
Saturday Outdoor PowerPilates now running
The weather held up on Saturday, and our very first outdoor PowerPilates class was a huge success! We are initially running three more of these classes, on Saturday mornings at 9.00 am, the next is this Saturday 17th April. Click here for full information about this class, and please let me know if you would like to join in, as places are booking up quickly: https://www.janem.co.uk/pilates/powerpilates/
Pilgrims Hospice Charity Pilates – grand total!
Thank you so much to everyone who attended the Pilgrims Hospice Charity Pilates Zoom class and to everyone who donated. We have raised an amazing £1,171! What a brilliant effort by everyone, and once again you have shown that working together we are stronger! Sending a big virtual hug to you all. If anyone wants to take that class it is still here on our website: https://www.janem.co.uk/classes/247-pilates-051/
Please update your Health Screening
If it’s been a while since you completed a Health Screening for us, and your health status has changed, please can you complete the screening again, so that we can keep our record up-to-date. Many thanks. https://www.janem.co.uk/health-screening-form/
That’s all for now. Let’s all look forward to our Pilates, both face-to-face and online, both indoors and outdoors. Remember – we are stronger together!
Happiness and Health