Jane Mackenzie’s Pilates – included in this newsletter:
- Some spaces still available for Group Pilates Classes starting in May
- Jane Mackenzie 24/7 – IMPORTANT – changes to terms
- Saturday Outdoor PowerPilates to continue
- Back Health Toolkit available to purchase
I hope you are all enjoying the increased freedom, and meeting up with family and friends more. Sorry for the long email, but there is so much to tell you about the coming month! Please check you have read all the key points that apply to you.
Group Pilates Classes – some spaces still available
We are so excited that we are now taking booking for group classes, which will commence from Tuesday 18th May. To remind you, we shall be running the same times and venues as before. Since we started taking bookings a couple of weeks ago, places have been filling up very quickly, but we do still have some spaces available, in particular on our Wednesday classes at the Shepway Close Centre, and Thursday evening at Hythe Cricket Club. Please check on latest availability here, and email me as soon as possible if you would like to book: https://www.janem.co.uk/availability/
Please note that we are taking a long awaited break the week before group classes resume. Although we can still take bookings while we are away, it would be very helpful to us if you could please book your places before 6th May. Thank you!
Janes Mackenzie 24/7 Online Pilates – IMPORTANT – changes to terms
Please also note that there will be no Zoom sessions on Tuesday 11th and Thursday 13th May due to our holiday.
Our Online Pilates has been so important to so many people over the lockdowns of the last two years, helping us both physically and mentally through these challenging times. There are also now many of you who plan to continue online when group classes resume, out of preference or convenience. For this reason, I do hope you will consider keeping your 24/7 membership running once we recommence group classes. Doing so gives you a wider range of options to ensure you exercise regularly, and also helps us to continue running this service for you. And don’t forget that 24/7 members receive an automatic £2 discount on every face-to-face group class, so if you come to my group classes regularly as well, 24/7 works out at very little additional cost!
In line with resuming our face-to-face group classes, please note the following changes to 24/7 terms:
- Recorded Classes – from Monday 3rd May, we will be releasing a new recorded class once every TWO weeks. Given the large number of recorded classes now available (currently 58), we feel it is no longer necessary to provide a new recorded class every week. It is actually great practice to take a class more than once, but remember that if you wished you could take a different class every week, it would still be more than a year and a half before you needed to take the same one again – there’s so much to choose from!
- Tuesday and Thursday Zoom Classes – As I shall be teaching indoor group classes again from 18th May, I thought it would be fantastic to combine these with our online Zoom classes, to bring everyone together!* Our Tuesday and Thursday Zoom classes will therefore be broadcast live from the Three Hills Sports Park and Hythe Cricket Club respectively, the Zoom links are the same, but please note the slightly different times: Tuesdays 6.45 – 7.45 pm and Thursdays 10.45 – 11.45 am. These changes begin from Tuesday 18th May. (*No-one from the face-to-face classes will be able to see the Zoom participants, and you can of course turn off your camera for complete privacy.)
- Saturday Zoom Beginners – As all of you who participated in my New Year Beginners Saturday classes have now progressed and are doing so well, this class has now finished. Well done all of you, and it’s so lovely to have seen your progress over the last four months.
Saturday Outdoor PowerPilates to continue
We have now run three outdoor PowerPilates sessions on Saturday mornings at 9.00 am, with one more to come on Saturday 1st May before our holiday. The last two classes have seen some lovely weather, and this Saturday’s weather looks set fair as well, so why not join us for some exercise and fun in the sun on the prom in Hythe?! Click here to learn more, and please email me to book. https://www.janem.co.uk/pilates/powerpilates/
As the first four weeks have been so successful, I’m going to run another block of 4 classes when I return, starting from 22nd May until 12th June inclusive. I do hope you will join us! It would be really helpful if you could let me know as soon as you can if you would like to book.
Back Health Toolkit available to purchase
For anyone who has experienced back problems in the past, as well as those who understand the importance of protecting and strengthening their back, we are excited to announce that our much-anticipated Back Health Toolkit is now available to purchase! The cost is a one-off payment of £39 for 60 days access (this is not a recurring subscription), ample time to rid yourself of those back niggles once and for all!
- Correct and improve your posture
- Strengthen your back, shoulders and pelvis
- Improve your back mobility and flexibility
- Protect your back during everyday life
- Protect your back whilst exercising
- Feel better every day!
We’ve been working hard on this project for 6 months now, and have produced 50 instructional videos with accompanying text to help you improve and maintain your back health, including three full back health-specific classes. To learn more about how you can benefit from this toolkit and what it includes, please click here: https://www.janem.co.uk/courses/back-health-protect-and-strengthen/
Please help us launch this new product by sharing with anyone you think may benefit. Thank you!
I can’t tell you how much I look forward to seeing you in person again soon. Families need to be together, and that includes our ‘Pilates family’! But of course, it will always be wonderful to see those who want to remain on online, too!
Happiness and Health