Loads of things coming up for Christmas and for 2020, so I’ll keep everything as brief as possible, but please do have a read through so you don’t miss anything you might fancy doing!
In this Newsletter
- Advanced Pilates Masterclass – Saturday 7th Dec
- Christmas Social Events – (dates below)
- Christmas and New Year Class Timetable
- Brand new group Pilates class – Starts Tuesday 21st Jan
- Rockin’ Rollers Masterclass! – Saturday 29th Feb
- Christmas Gift Packages
Advanced Pilates Masterclass – Sat 7th December – last few places!
My first masterclass ‘Functional Flow’ on 23rd November was a sell-out event and a huge success, much enjoyed by all. I still have just a few places available on the second date I am running this, 7th December, so let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend. A write-up on the first day is here: https://www.janem.co.uk/2019/11/first-advanced-pilates-masterclass/
Christmas Social Events – Everyone welcome to all events!
- Christmas Lunch at Hythe Cricket Club, Thurs 5th Dec, 12.00 pm – Everyone brings some food to share (‘American supper’-style). Let’s try and bring some healthy food as well as ‘beige’ food!
- Christmas Lunch at The Market Square, Folkestone, Wed 11th Dec, 1.00 pm– Please let me know if you want to come. Menu Details here: https://www.marketsquarefolkestone.co.uk/menus
- Pilates Social Walk in Folkestone, Sat 14th Dec, 10.30 am – Pilates Social Walk in Folkestone, route TBC. Keeping the Christmas spirit I will see if I can find a place that sells mulled wine (alcoholic or non) as our stop afterwards.
- Christmas Coffee Morning, Tues 17th Dec, 10.15 am after class for an hour at the Age UK Hall, Stade Street, Hythe.
- Candlelight Pilates – all classes week commencing Tues 16th.
Christmas and New Year Class Timetable
I shall be taking a well-earned break over Christmas and the New Year, but will be teaching all the way up to the morning of Christmas Eve! So if you want to get a last minute class in before the festivities commence, our last class will be on 24th Dec, 9.15 am at Age Concern Hythe. Please let me know if you would like to book in. I shall be returning to teaching classes myself from Tuesday 14th Jan, but I have arranged cover instructors for some of my classes the week before. Please click this link to see and download this year’s Christmas and New Year timetable: https://www.janem.co.uk/2019/11/christmas-timetable-2019-2020/
Brand new group Pilates class – Starts Tuesday 21st January
You may have noticed how busy my Hythe Pilates classes have become recently. I have therefore decided to take an opportunity which has arisen to start another class on Tuesday lunchtimes at 12.00 pm at the Burton Hall in Albert Lane, just round the corner from my other classes as Age UK and HCC. This new class starts from 21st January. More on that soon, but please let me know if you are interested.
Rockin’ Rollers Masterclass!
A brand new Advanced Pilates Masterclass is booked for Saturday 29th February 2020. ‘Rockin’ Rollers’ will utilise foam rollers to further challenge our core muscles, and will also incorporate myofascial release work using the rollers and trigger point balls. This will be a very exciting event, with lots of brand new exercises! The masterclass cost of £33 also includes your very own high quality Pilates foam roller for you to practice at home, and bring to any future foam roller classes I run. Please let me know if you are interested – information and form here: https://www.janem.co.uk/pilates/advanced-pilates-masterclass-in-hythe/
Christmas Gift Packages
And finally a reminder that I am now selling a range of carefully selected Pilates Christmas gift packages. All come ready gift-wrapped for you to put straight under the tree! More info, prices and ordering here: https://www.janem.co.uk/2019/10/pilates-christmas-gifts/
Phew! That’s all for now, I look forward to seeing you all in classes soon and at the socials.
Happiness and Health.